For those Club Members who attended the 2017 Linn Area Photo Club Photography Workshop and requested a Canon print, those prints will be available at Sunday’s meeting. Kelly Anderson (Canon) got those prints done and shipped them back to us. Justin and Rick have three boxes of prints, so join us Sunday and get your print! (We also have a few jump drives for those who did not pick them up at the event before leaving.)
In addition, at this month’s meeting we will be going over Camera Operations.
So….. Bring your camera and your user manual!
We will break into small groups based on the brand of your camera (Nikon versus Canon versus Other). Club Members in each group will help each other with questions and technical advise specific to your camera and your needs.
So please bring your questions. Things you might want to learn are…… “How do I ….”
- Change Shutter Priority: Aperture versus Speed versus Manual
- Change ISO
- Change White Balance
- Change Auto Focus Mode: AI Servo versus AI Focus
- Change Button Functions
- Change Picture Style: Standard versus Portrait versus Landscape versus Neutral versus Faithful
- Change Metering Mode: Center Weighted versus Spot versus Evaluative
- Change Drive Mode: High Speed versus Single Shot versus Low Speed versus Timed
- Change Color Space
- Set up or Change Bracketing
- Read My Histogram and make some adjustments
- Change flash modes
Justin & Rick