July is a very busy month…. great photo opportunities this week of people passing out due to the heat! Or how about a nice portrait of a person covered in sweat!
Well there are other opportunities indoors!
1st Reminder: If there are specific items you want covered next month concerning Photoshop Elements or LIghtroom…. send those to President@ LinnAreaPhotoClub.org. Examples: In Lightroom, how do I preview my images on my flash drive before I “Import” them so I don’t have to Delete them twice? In Photoshop Elements…. can use the masking tool to Select items?
2nd Reminder: If you want to display and sell images at the Quad City Botanical Center get those digital images submitted.
- All active LAPC members can participate
- Images will be on disply from August 15th thru October 28th
- Images must be: Nature Inspired
- Framed Print or Canvas Galley Wrapped
- If framed: Nice frame – “Matted” optional
- 11 X 14 min (including frame)
- 24 X 36 max
- Individual Artist Sets Price (If they Wish to Sell) – Minimum Price $100
- Photos must be submitted by August 1st (subject line – QCBG) via email@example.com
- Limit 10 Photos per LAPC Member (depending on interest by Members, limits of less than 10 maybe enforced… space is limited)
- Photos will be selected by LAPC Exec Board on August 2nd… and participants notified within 12 hours.
- Final Images to be displayed must be delivered at August 14th LAPC meeting to Amy
- 25% of sales price goes to Quad City Botanical Center
3rd Reminder: Images
Contest 1: This next month’s theme is Patriotic (Print Images)
Contest 2: Photographer’s Choice (Digital Images) Submit your jpg photos to: MonthlyContest@LinnAreaPhotoClub.org