Reminder, this Sunday on June 14th, Linn Area Photo Club will co-host with Linn County Conservation a raptor education event. The Executive Committee has determined the event will be “free” to active Club Members.
1:00 – 2:00 Raptor Education
Linn County Conservation holds the SOAR raptor education event open to the public ($5 fee) and Linn Area Photo Club Members (free to active/paid members)
2:30 – 4:30 Raptor Photo Shoot
LAPC will set up a studio type arrangement to photograph the raptors:
- Three Raptors – Two Studios
- No flash photography
- Raptors are held by Soar staff
- Free to LAPC Active/Paid Club Members Only (not open to public)
- Numbers drawn to determine order of photographing the raptors
- Bring your camera, tripod and extra batteries.