Some of you had some questions from my Layers book live webcast yesterday, so I wanted to do a quick follow up. I'm feeling a bit under the weather so forgive any misspellings and such (let's blame it on Nyquil). Also, I'm heading out to Seattle later today to teach the Photoshop for Photographers seminar on Thursday. There's still room if you want to snag a spot. Now, about the webcast:
• First, thank you so much if you were able to participate. I know it wasn't in front of a live audience but those webcasts always make me feel like there's a group of people in front of me. They're fun to do and I appreciate all the get well wishes.
• The webcast will be available for you to watch (yes, free) if you weren't able to make it. I'll let you know the link as soon as I have it.
• Since the response was so great, I've decided to continue to sign any books that are ordered through Kelby Training's website. Just order there and it'll automatically get signed before they ship them.
• A question I didn't get to answer (but I should have) was whether or not the sample images were available if you buy the book. Yes, they definitely are. In the introduction you'll find a link to download the images I use in case you want to follow along. There's also some videos I recorded specifically for the book.
• Nobody asked this but I thought it was cool to see that all of you propelled the new Layers book into the top 1000 of all books on Amazon (and I don't think the 500 copies that my mom ordered factored in at all – kidding! ).
Very cool and a big thank you (see screen capture below).
Thanks again for all of your kind words about the book so far. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and I'm truly grateful for all of your support. Take care!