There are TWO sessions to choose from
Two sessions are available:
Wednesday, February 17th
Session One – 1PM Eastern Time
(12PM Central, 11AM Mountain, 10AM Pacific)
Click here to register for the 1PM session: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/482276947
Session Two – 3PM Eastern Time
(2PM Central, 1PM Mountain, 12PM Pacific)
Click here to register for the 3PM session: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/512116970
You are invited to a FREE Webinar to see for yourself how to easily have your printed images match your display – every time!
For anyone serious about their images, one of the most important considerations is accurate and consistent color. You don’t have to be a color scientist to get the results you want – it really is easy! This webinar, featuring the new X-Rite ColorMunki Photo, will show you how to put a color managed workflow in place from image capture through printer output. Creating custom profiles is a snap. Learn how to use them correctly and you’ll be producing prints that match your display in no time. Save Time. Save Money. Save Frustration.
Who should watch this webinar?
- Wedding, portrait and landscape photographers
- Photo Lab Professionals
- Photographic enthusiasts doing their own printing
- Anyone passionate about photography
- Monitor to print matching (calibration and profiling)
- Obtaining consistent color in camera
- One click accurate color edits
- Benefits of creating and using custom printer profiles
- Soft-proofing in Adobe® Photoshop®
- Applying printer profiles in Photoshop®
- Digital projector profiling