Do you know the Linn County Fair hosts a “photo contest” each year.
If you missed the State Fair deadline, or would like to enter your photos in another event here is your chance.
This is a great opportunity for the Linn Area Photo Club to show off our work to the public.
Get 10 of your best photos into the contest!
Entries are to be dropped off at the Lynn Dunn Memorial (LDM) Building:
Monday, June 24 • 10:00am – 6:30pm
Division H – Photography Amateur
1) Photography may be black & white or color.
2) Photos may be mounted: they can be a) flush mounted (no mounting board showing) or b) with a mount boarder
3) Photos may be matted
4) If photos are not mounted, they may be exhibited in a clear plastic covering
5) No framed photos
6) Photo size: 4X6, 5X7, 8X10
7) All exhibitors are limited to no more than 2 entries per class, not to exceed 10 entries total.
8) Photos must be labeled on back with name, address and phone number.
9) if the number of exhibitors are adequate, classes may be divided into two groups: Junior (ages 12- 17) and Adult (18 and over)
10) Professionals may exhibit in the Professional Division
3) Still Life
9) Creative enhanced