Our partner Photo Pro is offering some classes during the next two months. Go to their website and sign up!
We have some awesome Photography Classes and Workshops planned for this fall! Don't wait to sign up, these courses will fill up fast.
Plus, by signing up early you get the special Early Bird Discount!
- Natural Light Portraits Workshop – Tuesday, August 14 from 5:30-8:30, taught by DJ Freesmeier from FreesFrame Photography + Design
- Wildlife and Pet Photography – Friday, August 24 from 7:00-8:30, taught by Mike Pazandak from Tamron
- Landscape and Travel Photography – Saturday, August 25 from 9:00-10:30, taught by Mike Pazandak from Tamron
- Intermediate Digital SLR – Monday, August 27 from 6:30-8:30 taught by Doug Hoeger
- Photo Boot Camp (Six Sessions) – Begins Wednesday, September 12, taught by Justin Tedford
- Authentic Family Photography Workshop – Saturday, September 22 from 8:00-Noon, taught by Kim Pagel
- Lightroom From A to Z (Five Sessions) – Begins Wednesday, October 24, taught by Kim Pagel
Free Classes/Learning Opportunities
Don't miss out these two free learning opportunities coming up in August! Please register so we know how many people to expect. Did we mention they are free!
- National Night Out Documentary Photo Challenge – Tuesday, August 7 from 5:30-7:30 at Thomas Park
- Free Photo Critique – Saturday, August 25 from 11:00-Noon
Free Saturday Focus Seminars
Beginning in September we are launching our Free Saturday Focus Seminars. Every Saturday from 9:30 – 10:15 AM in the store we will offer a free seminar on different photography topics. These will be interactive sessions with time for Q and A. You tell us what you want to learn about and we will schedule it!
- September 1: Photo Bootcamp Overview – Why is this six week class so popular? Come and ask questions to see if this class is right for you.
- September 8: My Photos Look Blurry – How to take photos that are sharp and in focus.
- September 15: Exposure Triangle – What do Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO have to do with each other and why does it matter?
- September 22: Camera Modes – Sports, Close Up, Portrait? What do these modes do?
- September 29: Simple Editing Using Lightroom – Should I be using Lightroom? What does Lightroom do and should I use it?