The 2018 LAPC Annual Photo Contest is just one week away…. are your pictures printed and mounted?
Couple of Key Rules:
- Photos must be submitted to entry table by 1:30 (not just in building LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- All entries must be in print form
- No restriction regarding print media. Glossy, matte, metallic, metal, canvas etc. are all permissible.
- Entries may be either color or black and white in any category unless specifically restricted.
- Entries cannot have been a previous LAPC Annual Contest winner (1st, 2nd, 3rd or Best of Show) Honorable Mention photos may be resubmitted.
- Photos must be securely mounted on 11”X14” backing (except panorama). Metal prints (not metallic paper) need not be mounted.
- Panoramic photos need to be mounted to a backing the size of the print.
- All entries must have the competitor’s name, image title, category to be entered into and an arrow indicating up, on the back, lower right hand corner.
- No Photographer identifying markings is permitted on front of photo.
For more details, go to: https://linnareaphotoclub.org/annual-contest-rules/
November 11th Meeting Agenda:
1) Annual Photo Contest
2) Photo Pro Presentation
- Mirrorless advantages and disadvantages, and new mirrorless offerings
- Tamron lenses and what they are doing
- PhotoPro Rental Program
3) Election of Officers