As you all know, the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is still a very fluid situation. Unsure of when this pandemic will be over and life will return to a new normal, it has been decided to postpone this event until this Fall.
We have been and still are working through all the details of rescheduling. (Speakers, food, venue, etc.) At this time we have been able to secure a new date at the IBEW Hall for September 19 & 20. And as of just today, we confirmed the same speakers and same presentation topics. So Light Painting with Roger Feldham and Macro/Close with Jillian Bell. As our plans come together and we all return to lives outside of our homes, we will send out more information.
In the next day or so a separate email will be sent to all of those who had registered for this event. You will have a couple of options for the fees that you have already paid.
We thank you for understanding, and be safe during these times.
PS….. Keep taking pictures and working on your photography skills. It's all about capturing light…. and these days indoor light seems to be our best friend!